The Travellers Hostel Ltd
Front Page Slides
Bondo Travellers Hostel
Private Single Ensuite
Private Double Room
Hotel & Hostel Restaurant
Private Single Room
Hostel Front View
Hotel Double Ensuite
Standard Single Room
The Travellers Hostel
Hostel Twin Room
Bondo Travellers Hostel & Hotel is providing pocket friendly and affordable budget accommodation for locals/international travellers and university students looking for secure and comfortable stay in Bondo.
2017 best deals and special discounted offers of the day! Book your hostel & hotel accommodation in Bondo now, Bondo Travellers Hostel & Hotel and take advantage of 30% off on all room charges!
We are Located in Bondo Town on Bondo-Ukwala Road 400 Meters from Bondo township and our physical location is ideal for travellers who has business to undertake within and around Bondo town.
Enjoy a relaxing stay at Bondo Travellers Hostel & Hotel
Check reception opening hours, especially if you plan to arrive early in the morning or late at night. And remember if you have yha HI Card you are entitled to 05% discount on accommodation.
All guests are required to provide ID or Passport for authentication of
This hostels and Hotel is intended for travellers; length of stay is NOT limited and can be extended at the hostel manager’s discretion. The manager also have the right to ask guests to leave if there are any problems with behaviour or noise. Please be considerate of other guest’s travellers during your stay.
Guest laundry and delivery dry cleaning available
No Smoking Please
In the interests of the health and comfort of all our guests, smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property. Please respect your fellow guests and our staff by not smoking in your room. You are responsible for the cost of detoxing your room, and it costs more than you might think!
We have a limited capacity undercover car park that is offered first come, first serve at no additional charge for reservations booked directly with us our website or over the phone. The vehicle is packed at your own risk
Sorry, No Pets
With the only exception for registered guide dogs with the appropriate documentation, and as much as we love puppies and kittens, we can't allow any pets or other animals on the property or in the hotels car park. It's also not a good idea to lock pets in a car, on the street in front of the Hostel & Hotel.
Ask a question
Our receptionist is happy to help you with any enquiry you may have. Reservations can be made up to 12 months in advance.
Cancellations need to be done by email and confirmed by us. Cancellations done through the telephone won't be accepted. Cancellations done 60 days before arrival will be penalised with a 15% of total amount. Cancellations done 30 days before arrival will be penalised with a 30% of total amount. Cancellations done less than 30 days before arrival will be penalised by a 100% of the total amount.
● "No shows" i.e. not arriving at the hostel will be penalised by a 100% of the total amount.
3. Guest Data
At least 4 weeks before the arrival, it is necessary to send us back a list with guests details we have emailed you previously. We will need to know about first name, last names, date of birth, nationality etc. to comply with local tourist formalities.
4. Additional Deposits
Bondo Travellers Hostel reserve the right to charge an extra deposit for group bookings whenever it seems appropriate to the company.
5. General Rules
• Bondo Travellers Hostel is the best specialist to cater for your group needs. We have large common rooms to gather for your group, are located in the city centres to make walking to literally everywhere possible and will be happy to meet your needs all the time
• All our hostels come with free bed linen, blankets and security lockers, as well as Wifi in all rooms and computers with internet access.
• A key deposit will be needed for your key access cards.
• Check-in begins at midday and you may check in until midnight.
Same for lunches and dinners.
• Check-out time is at 11.30 am, late check-outs will result in loss of key deposit.
• All guests will behave with respect towards other clients and hostel staff and will be responsible of their own acts during the stay on our premises.
• Lost property will be kept 30 days after the day of finding. If not requested by then, the item will be disposed off.
• If the guests don't wish to share a dorm with anyone, they will have to pay the unoccupied beds in that dorm or book a private room.
• Bondo Travellers Hostel reserve the right to refuse admission or to end a stay at our own discretion.
Many young people have not yet realized that travel and adventure is not only for the old, retired or rich people. Due to this, Kenya Youth Hostels Associations has come up with different budget travel programs that suites each young traveller. These will not only be organized as we have already described in our website but shall be tailored to meet independent or group Expectations.